It was a busy year on the blog:
- Published 95 posts
- Reached ~2,400 readers in 71 countries
- Doubled email subscribers
- How Well Do We Pay UCFSD Teachers?
- How Does Teacher Pay Work?
- How Much Do UCFSD Teachers Earn?
- Update on Contract Negotiations [note: not current]
- My Comments on Class Size and Hillendale 3rd Grade
- The Value of Teacher Benefits – Part 1
- The Value of Teacher Benefits – Part 2
- My Vision for our School District
- Are Board Certified Teachers Highly Effective?
- PSERS – An Emerging Problem
Thank you for reading and taking an interest in our schools!
The easiest way to follow the blog, as many readers have discovered, is to follow on Facebook, Google+, or Twitter.
Or, you can subscribe by email to make it even easier. Simply click on the ‘follow’ button in the right margin of the blog and provide your email address. Then when there is a new post, you will receive an email with a link to the new post. Click the link and you will be transported right to the new entry.
If you use an RSS reader on your phone (like Feedly or Flipboard) you can also add the blog’s URL (www.robertcsage.com) and integrate my posts with your other feeds and blogs.
Enjoy the holiday break, and I’ll see you back here at the blog in 2016!