Every child comes to UCF with incredible potential, with a world of opportunities ahead of them. A world class education opens the door to those possibilities, and prepares each student to realize their highest aspirations.
We already have a strong school district today. Our graduates go on to challenging universities, interesting careers, and fulfilling lives. UCF is known as a good place to work, and we attract the best teachers and administrators. We have generous, supportive, and involved families. We are well-run, fiscally responsible, and have a top credit rating.
Building on these strengths, we can do even better. We should have world class schools – the best around. By doing this, we will expand the life opportunities of our UCF students, opportunities that only come through a great education.
My priorities for UCFSD
- We will help every student grow academically and to reach their full potential
- We will have great teachers and each school will be led by a great principal
- Our schools will be a place where every child is respected, feels safe and supported, and is encouraged to succeed
- We will provide a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum, with more emphasis on STEM
- We will more effectively engage our community with resources, information, and tools to help parents guide and participate in their child’s education
- We will be more operationally efficient and financially strong, always respecting our taxpayers
CLICK A TOPIC BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS